Recognized in every major market, the FRM is the leading certification for risk managers. It is consistently in demand by nearly every major bank and firm in the world.
Earn Your FRM Certification
Here is the list of requirements you need to meet:
1. Register to take the exam (anyone can register to take the exam)
1. Pass FRM Exam Part I
2. Register for Part II
3. Pass FRM Exam Part II
4. Demonstrate two years of relevant work experience
Candidates must take the FRM Exam Part I before taking Part II. If a candidate elects to take Part II on the same day as Part I, their Part II Exam will not be marked by GARP unless they first pass Part I.
Why Morgan Partnered With Kaplan Schweser
The global leader and most trusted exam prep for financial designations
A 75+ years of history:
Solid experience helping hundreds of thousands of students achieve their goals
Designed for success:
The most effective, comprehensive study packages in the industry
95% of Schweser FRM students would confidently recommend it
Safeguarding Your Success:
Fall back on PassProtection™, which guarantees you’ll pass, or we’ll cover the costs of your study package next time around
Experience Schweser’s course with a free trial or checkout free resources
Partnership with Kaplan Schweser
we offer study materials specifically designed by FRM experts to maximize the efficiency and effectiveness of your review program.
To earn the CPA credential, you need to pass all four sections of the Uniform CPA Examination. Find out more about each exam section and its key topics.
Computer-based and multiple-choice exams
Testing Windows & Locations
1. Part I is offered solely in English, three times per year in May, July, and November, at over 100 exam sites around the world.
2. Part II is offered solely in English, twice a year in May and December, at over 100 exam sites around the world.
Note: the Part II exam in May 2021 will be given via pencil-and-paper. Beginning in December 2021, the Part II exam will be computer-based.
1. Part I consists of 100 multiple choice questions
2. Part II consists of 80 multiple choice questions
Part I Curriculum
1. Quantitative Analysis - 20%
2. Foundations of Risk Management - 20%
3. Financial Markets and Products - 30%
4. Valuation and Risk Models - 30%
Part II Curriculum
1. Market Risk Measurement and Management - 20%
2. Credit Risk Measurement and Management - 20%
3. Operational Risk and Resiliency - 20%
4. Liquidity and Treasury Risk Measurement and Management - 15%
5. Risk Management and Investment Management - 15%
6. Current Issues in Financial Markets - 10%
All Study Formats Are Available
Start your FRM prep journey with training courses and resources designed by experts to maximize the efficiency and effectiveness of your studies.
Discover available study formats and packages!
Live In-Person Classes
Your ultimate real-life classroom experience, combining benefits of instructor-led classes with interactive feedback, the Morgan Promise and support all the way.
Live Online Courses
Designed for busy professionals in mind, this format is ideal if you cannot attend classes but need the structured schedule and support that a live class provides.
Prepare at your own pace and convenience with our industry-leading tools and resources.
I'm delighted to have officially passed all four parts of the CPA exam! I cannot thank Morgan International enough for their help during my preparation. The course made me feel confident & ready for each exam part. I also want to thank Morgan for always taking time to answer my questions promptly and consistently. I have successfully scored - AUD: 92, FAR: 80, BEC: 81, REG: 83.
I was elated to learn that I had passed all 4 parts of the CPA exam from the first attempt. The key factors that led to my success are hard work, persistence and a staunch determination to keep going. I also extend my thanks to the instructors at Morgan International for their continuous guidance and follow-up throughout my study journey.
Juggling study and a full-time job was not a walk in the park, however having the Becker CPA Review material in addition to the live class instruction at Morgan International were paramount to my exam preparation. The Becker CPA Review course is formulated in an articulate way that allowed me to be well prepared for the exams. I can honestly say, it made all the difference studying with Becker! I passed with the following scores - AUD: 80, FAR: 83, BEC: 77, REG: 80